Monday 27 February 2017

Aussie model posts amazing transformation from pregnant to six pack in eight weeks

AN AUSSIE model has shown the incredible difference just six months can make, by sharing side-by-side shots which detail her journey from pregnancy to ripped sixpack


Mother-of-two Tammy Hembrow, from Queensland, previously wowed her 5.6 million Instagram followers with these pictures – taken just eight weeks after she gave birth.
Thanks to her commitment to fitness, the stunning blonde fitness guru has completely snapped back into shape, and is now looking better than ever.


Posting these comparison shots yesterday, Hembrow wrote: “Being a mum is the best thing I’ve ever experienced.

“The sleepless nights, the poo explosions, the endless spit ups, the tantrums, the first words, the giggles, the unconditional love, the snuggles.

“I love EVERYTHING about being a mama to my two little loves and I thank God every single day for giving me the best gifts I could have ever imagined. It’s a 24/7 job and it’s a job I LOVE.”



The pictures show Hembrow wearing the exact same outfit. In one snap, she’s ready to pop with her second child – and, in the next, she’s back to her toned pre-baby body.
She’s even sporting the same plaited hairstyle. Most of her followers were impressed by the transformation, with one writing: “How beautiful you are!”


Others expressed their shock, with one woman writing: “How is this real?”
You’d be forgiven for thinking Hembrow isn’t human after seeing her transformation, but she does share some ‘flaws’ with other mummies.
Just a few days ago, Hembrow shared this pic, which shows loose skin hanging around her belly area.




Proud of my mama bod & my loose skin ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ
-
Wearing @gymshark #gymshark #6monthspostpartum

Posting the photo on social media, she wrote: “Proud of my mama bod and my loose skin”.
Hembrow has been praised for the candid shot, with has more than 440,000 likes.
Dierra Davis commented: “Here for this!!! Real mum, real mum body.”


This article originally appeared on The New York Post.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: